Monday, May 11, 2015

Alyssa - The Turkey and It

One day a Turkey went wandering through fruit forest to try find the biggest aphids. Then he heard a strange sound, somebody was faintly saying; "HELP!" Turkey looked down. There was a little girl figure on the ground. "Wow! I didn't realise humans were so tiny!" 
"I'm not a human you, you Turkey!, I'm a Lego figurine!" The little Lego person sighed. "It's a long story, once one of the kids that owned me was playing out side, then their big brother came and kicked me away." Turkey thought.
"Wait hold on." He grabbed her in his beck and took her home.

By Alyssa

3 comments:

  1. Wow!
    I like you used a ton of description and put it right where it was needed.
    I dont have anything bad to say except, maybe double check your spelling.

    Caitlin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like how you are a turkey!!
    Great story, Keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That comment was from Kaitlyn, sorry!

    ReplyDelete