Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Tylar - Little blue Riding Hood

Once upon a time there was a little boy named Timmy. One day Timmy got sent from his mother’s mansion to go to his grandpa’s shack and give him money.  Little blue riding hood set off to give 100,000,000 dollars to his grandpa. Timmy walked through the forest going to grandpas and all of a sudden a pig popped out the bush.  Where are u going little boy? Asked the little mean pig I am going to my grandpa’s shack said Timmy, OH...said the pig where is your grandpa’s house anyways? Follow me. To be continued..

By Tylar

8 comments:

  1. i love how you did the story all opposite well done

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Tylar, I really liked the ending because its such a good clef hanger!!!
    Next time have more speech marks
    Brodie:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the way you change little red riding hood fairy tale.
    Remember to spell some of your words correctly.
    overall it was good

    ReplyDelete
  4. very good story tylar only if I could give 100,000,000 dollars to my grandpa
    it was very intersting

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like how you used little blue Riding Hood instead of little red Riding Hood and you go and give 100,000,000 to your grandpa.

    From Adam

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great story Tylar, I enjoyed reading it. You must have a very creative mind to change the traditional story so subtly. Well done! Next time, try to avoid writing 'u' instead of 'you' and take care to include speech marks " " around the words which are spoken by your characters.

    ReplyDelete