Monday, May 11, 2015

Ruby - the adventure of my life

Hi I'm Lindy Lego person.  Today I am going to tell you a story about an
adventure I had recently.
I was skiing with my friend Lily, minding our own business  when we realised
we had gone off track.  We had no idea where we were.     I looked up,
there was a horrid sight.
A GIANT BIRD.    I froze.   I didn't know what to do.   Then I realised that
Lily was making a run for it,  so I joined her.  It is really hard running
in ski boots but we made it.
That is going to be a story I tell for the rest of my life.

By Ruby

2 comments:

  1. it was very funny and i love the names well done ruby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love your story and think it was a great story to read! Although next time you could add some sentences together. Other wise great story!
    From Alyssa.C

    ReplyDelete