Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Blake - hot hot hot!


We were in our house one night; everyone was doing his or her own thing.  I was reading a book, and then mum called “ Dinners Ready”.  At the table mum remembered we had sweet chilli sauce in the fridge.  Everyone liked it but me.  Mum asked me to go and get it.   So I went to the fridge and opened it and saw it, then I saw the other bottle of Hot Hot Hot chilli sauce.  Just for fun I grabbed that and offered to put it on everyone’s wedges.  After about 5 seconds they started hollering because their mouths were on fire.  The sound was deafening.

By Blake

3 comments:

  1. I liked the prank you played on your family, it was funny.
    by madison

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha funny prank I might try that on my family great story

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool story I liked how you put in your story they started hollering because their mouths were on fire. next time you could put some more interesting words in.
    From Blake alley School.

    ReplyDelete