Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Tylar - The Winner


21st of June, I have heard that a chocolate competition has come out and if you win you get a life supply of chocolate from the chocolate factory. I decided I would try win so I went in and bought five blocks of chocolate which could contain the winning ticket. I went home and opened up one by one. The first one didn’t win, neither did the second or fourth or fifth. As mad as I could be I went to bed. The next day I went searching through the bin (that’s how poor I am) and found a golden ticket...
Buy Tylar

5 comments:

  1. thats charlie and the choclate factory

    from teatarangi broadgreen intermediate

    ReplyDelete
  2. interesting wish i had life supply of chocolate.
    from jet-li

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW good story Tylar I love chocolate as well the story was very funny good work

    From Kai (buddy)?;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI Tylar I like your story it is very interesting

    by Adam

    ReplyDelete
  5. TLYAR check your spelling!


    BLAKE

    ReplyDelete