Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Dom - The Noise Was Deafening

The noise was so deafening I could not even put my hands over my ears. The monster was screaming because he had a prickle stuck in his foot he was standing behind a tree. I went up to him and tried to pull it out but it did not come out so we got the tweezers and pulled it out, he was so happy. The next day it was so red. Then I got one but the tweezers did not work so we had to get a knife to get it out. There was so much blood on the knife from my leg.

By Dom

8 comments:

  1. A very interesting story here Dom!
    I loved your descriptive language!!

    Caitlin (room 11) cx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great story Dom, next time add more descriptive words.


    By Riley and Tylar

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really like your story because i like the interesting word you have used by katlyn from your class

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I LOVE THIS STORY ITS SO FUNNY, AND I LIKED HOW YOU USED THE KNIFE.
    FROM ALYSSA.M LOVES DRAGONS

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow Dom I love the twist in your story next time add some commas to make sure it makes sense.
    maddison

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Dom you have improved lots. You write better storys every week keep it up.

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool story Dom I like the descriptive language. Next time make sure it makes sense

    ReplyDelete