Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Erana - The birthday

"Its my birthday its my birthday" my brother kept singing it got annoying I felt like telling him to shut up but couldn't be rude to him on his birthday.
Every year since my brother turned 13 he had a missive party, which 100-200 people came to, the noise was deafening but I had to cope with it every year for 4 years.
All of the people at the party my brother didn't actually no but he new about 50 people but they listen to really loud rock music I annoys the heck out of me.
I should stop complaining and try and enjoy it this year.

by Erana

3 comments:

  1. Nice story Erana mabye next time more of the birthday instead of the people.

    Lucas

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how had a good start. Good story. Next time reread it.
    Lyndal

    ReplyDelete