Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Maddison - the crazy party.

Boom, Crash, thud. The neighbours must be having a ball over there, a wild party perhaps, I think to myself. You could hear yelling, screaming, people setting off fireworks and lots of other stuff,  the noise was deafening. It got so bad that my cat rung the neighbours to asked them to be quiet, I know MY CAT??!?!?! But yeah anyway they finally settle down and I can get the sleep i want and NEED, BUT WAIT they turned up the music “well thanks” I yell out the window but no one heard me. Looks like this is going to be an all nighter.  

By Maddison

3 comments:

  1. Hi Maddison
    I really like your story. I like the bit when you shouted I know MY CAT??!?!?!
    Keep up the great work.
    Janke' Valley School Pukekohe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Maddison
    I love your story. I like the descriptive words you had. Your cat really lol!
    Maegan- Otautau

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also work on adding a simile or metaphor.
    But great work though.
    Maegan- Otautau

    ReplyDelete