Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Ruby - Speeches

Speeches

As the sun came out one morning I was starting to dread the day ahead.
Today was school speeches.  “ Such fun” I think sarcastically in my head.
Arriving at school all I could think about was me mucking up in front of the whole class, what if I forget the words, what if I drop the queue cards, what if I throw up in front of everyone or worse on everyone?
The morning went way too fast, before I knew it my name had been called up to do my speech.  As I stepped up in front of the class my palms started to sweat, my legs started to shake and my tummy started to turn then without even thinking I closed my eyes and…

By Ruby

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ruby ,
    I like how you used the word sarcastically in your writing.
    It was so funny how you put what if I throw up in front of the whole class.
    Next time you should put a simile in your writing.
    From Emily Flack Otautau School

    ReplyDelete