Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Chavawn - THE DREAM…


It was strange; I’ve never experienced anything quite like this. But did I even do this thing I’m going to share with you today did I really go on that car ride In that rusty old blue car? Or was it just a dream. Anyway here’s what happened…
We were on a long road that seemed to lead to the middle of nowhere. When the car suddenly stoped and we sat there gazing into the hot summers sky. The earth seemed to be turning, butterfly’s fluttered in my stomach as a big tree suddenly fell in front of the car. But did this happen?

By Chavawn

1 comment:

  1. Hi Chavawn,
    I love this 100 WC. It is so mysterious! I like how you had a question at the end and left us hanging! It was a bit confusing at the start but other than that keep up the great work!!

    ReplyDelete