Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Sarah - Wake up sleeping beauty


Chocolate Oh why thankyou you’re so kind and it is all mine yes all yours my love do you want to go to the ball with me oh well ye but before I can finish my sentence my alarm goes off wake up sleeping beauty you have work to do fine don’t you use that voice with me yes step mother.
Ohm Looking at all that chocolate is making me hungry. Mother you mean step mother oh right may i have some chocolate no work food later but no buts now be nice your no food at all ok now work. 
By Sarah




3 comments:

  1. Well done Sarah!
    I loved how you blended a fairytale with your homework this week!
    Next time work on your punctuation.
    Well done, from Zena! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good story Sarah
    Next time can you use some punctuation and when there is someone talking start a new line but other from that it was a good story
    From Taylah Otautau School

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow Sarah must say love your new work by Nadia at grey main p.s we all miss you a lot.

    ReplyDelete