Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Kaitlyn - A bad discovery.


Thick red clay stuck to the soles of my shoes, sweat trickled off my nose like a waterfall, and as I came down to a clearing, I saw the most amazing sight.
I scrambled forward, excited by the species that I had found. A great herd of brown triceratops gathered around a lake. And as I hid between two bushes, my excitement left me, because a huge T-Rex stomped its way up to the water. I braced myself as It let out a deafening roar. I fell to the ground trembling. And from then on, I never heard anything again.

By Kaitlyn

1 comment:

  1. Wow great story Kaitlyn I like your simile sweat trickled off my nose like a waterfall
    I don't think you need to work on anything but great job anyway

    (Karangarua) Valley School

    ReplyDelete