Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Riley - The chocolate factory


I worked at a chocolate factory, sometimes, Looking at all that chocolate. Anyway I was making solid blocks when the boss yelled out, “Everyone come here” then he said urgently, “Everyone but you, he pointed at me. I thought it through I was in a chocolate factory and there was no one else in the building and no one to stop me from eating all of the chocolate, I dug my hands into the huge bowl filled with melted chocolate, it tasted delicious, so good and I could not stop, then the boss walked in…...  

By Riley

2 comments:

  1. I like your story, I liked how you ended it.
    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved it riley nice descriptive language I loved the ending I want moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeee don don don

    By Ben mercer Broadgreen intermediate School p.s mrs parker plz approve this coment

    ReplyDelete