Monday, August 31, 2015

Nikita - The chocolate store

One day it was my sisters birthday and all she wanted was to go to the chocolate store.So we went all I did was look at the chocolate my sister was also just looking at the chocolate.I am gulten free so I couldnt have any chocolate.The choclate looked so yummy !!!There was Berry,dream,top deck there was EVERY CHOCOLATE EVER INVENTED IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!My sister was in heaven!!!(so was I).By the end of our trip i had chocolate all around my mouth.After that I had a really sore stomach.  

By Nikita

3 comments:

  1. Its a good story Nikita was it worth it to get your stomach sore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Nikita!
    I loved your creativity this week.
    Next time remember that after a full stop there is a space.
    Well done, from Zena! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work Nikita!
    I love the way you ended the story.
    From Ruby

    ReplyDelete