Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Alyssa McN - The long lost key

Dear Reader 
It had been 6 months since I have gone looking for that key and I might have found a clue. I can't wait until I get my talons on it. Um wait I hadn't told you yet, oh you must be thinking I'm a human.( ha ) I've had you going for a long time in my journals but I'm actually a beautiful Scaley Dragon. I have been looking for this key to unlock a door into a portal to go home to my family, but this retched human universe has kept me trapped in here, which feels like a life time.

From Alyssa.M loves dragons

2 comments:

  1. GREAT STORY ALYSSA!! Love how you included a Dragon in it!! So cool, but did you find the key???
    Kaitlyn.R. (Loves dragons too!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your story it is so good, but next time add some language features.
    Aaliyah

    ReplyDelete