Sunday, August 30, 2015

Madison - Chocolate Shop

One day as I was walking home after school I saw a new shop it was a chocolate shop. I went in the shop when I got in the I was amazed. I was looking at all of the chocolate then I chose the chocolate I wanted then I buy my chocolate. On the way home I was eating my then it start to get all soft but it was good. When I got home my mum got mad cause I was eating chocolate before tea. She didn't like the new shop where I got the chocolate she called it useless.

By Madison Curtis.  

1 comment:

  1. Hi Madison, cool story I like the way you did a story. Why was the shop useless? Next time re read it and make sure you haven't missed out any words, also you have used 'then' quite a bit maybe try and find some new words. Keep up the great work:)

    Lily
    Otautau School

    ReplyDelete