Sunday, August 2, 2015

Anna - Peace

Peace for me is to be able to go to my bedroom and not have the constant nagging of my parents asking if I have done my homework, and if I have anything else I need to do before school  or my brother telling me what to do! Peace to me also is world peace, like having freedom no wars, or poverty, where everyone is at peace. The oxford dictionary defines peace as the state existing during the absence of war. Another meaning of peace is sign that you do while taking a selfie.

Anna

3 comments:

  1. This is a really good story Anna, but it is only 94 words long!
    Kaitlyn R

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right on Anna next time full stops. sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exceptional Story Anna!
    I love how you finished off your story!
    I love how you talked about the freedom and poverty,
    Caitlin cx

    ReplyDelete