Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Brodie - Peace

Peace
One cloudy, grey, icy cold morning, I was walking around the gloomy, green duck pond with a white angel fountain in the middle, when I overheard a mum say to her children “can’t you make peace!”  I thought to myself…... what does peace mean to me? so when I got home to my brown tiled cottage I wrote  this poem:  
Peace and quiet
End of war and start of freedom
Agreeing with one another
Community’s coming together as one.
Everyone happy


So now you know what peace means to me I give you this challenge,  what does peace mean to you?

Brodie

2 comments:

  1. I like how you put acrostic poem in your story
    Kulbir

    ReplyDelete
  2. THIS IS AMAZING BRODIE!!!! I love how you included a poem in your 100wc!!
    ~ Kaitlyn R

    ReplyDelete