Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Anna - The Little Wooden Door!

I slushed through the frozen grass shivering as the ground froze my feet with every step, but I had seen something unusual and wasn’t going to stop. It was a little door hidden in the bush! I slowly turned the silver door knob, but it was locked. I looked through the key hole and saw that the key that would unlock the door was long with an H shape on the end. I rushed back through the bush but as I was running I tripped over, I looked to see what had made me fall. I gasped it was a long key with an H shape on the end! 


                                                     By Anna Sawyer

2 comments:

  1. I like how you said when you rushed back you tripped over and you looked at what you had just tripped over and you found out it was the key to the door.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great story Anna, except you had a few adjectives that were not needed, other then that it was great

    ReplyDelete