Monday, August 3, 2015

Blake - What peace mean’s to me

Peace in the family.  Peace when riding on my bike through the forest.  Peace and quiet.  Peace between my friends.  Peace after a long day at school.  Peace when everybody has gone to sleep at night and its dark.  Peace when the teacher doesn’t have a growl at you for not doing your homework like 100 word/challenge , spelling and math-a-thon.  Peace when there is no more war.  Peace with no more violence.  The bible teaches me to be peaceable, with all people.  My God Jehovah is a God of Peace, a peaceful world is my hope and my future.  

By Blake

2 comments:

  1. Hey blake great idea for this weeks 100 word challenege keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really good story Blake, I liked when you put in your story a peaceful world is my hope and future really great story.
    By Blake (Valley School)

    ReplyDelete