Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Nikita - What peace means to me

When I think of peace I think of a nice warm spa with an amazing view just like in china…..
Well no we can not get that here in new zealand if we did we would have to be super rich!
When i think of peace here in new zealand I think of a nice hammock swinging on a deck with a warm breeze and a book..ahhhhhh thats perfect…
I beat boys would be including the playstation or something like that.

So thats what peace means to me but other people have different opinions.

By Nikita

3 comments:

  1. Wow great story Nikita, I think this is you best story you have done. I think there is nothing wrong with your story.
    By Blake (Valley School)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good story Nikita, but you only have 96 words, you are 4 off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your way of what peace means to you I like the part 'Swinging on a hammock reading a book' keep it up

    ReplyDelete