Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Chavawn - Peace

Peace is…………
Peace is a journey of a thousand miles that must be taken one step at a time. Peace is the feeling I get when I go on long treks on my horse, the feeling of calmness a wonderful sensation. Peace is found by that small patch of grass under the tall oak tree, don’t you just love sitting there, listening to the birds from above and hearing the small sound of tiny rabbit feet pattering along the ground. Although peace is nice we still need some outgoing, loudness in our life. Or else life would be boring. Happiness is great, challenges are perfect and peace is something no words can explain.

By Chavawn

2 comments:

  1. Hi Chavawn,
    I love your story its very descriptive and it makes sense. You don't have to change anything
    Aaliyah
    Valley School
    Room 4

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chavawn,
    I absolutely love this peace story/100 WC. It describes peace wonderfully. I love the end quote. Great story, I think it would be great if you wrote another peace story, but different. Loved this story!
    Sadie ;-)

    ReplyDelete