Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Ruby - The Key

My mums job is so cool she paints antique keys and makes them into jewelry.
I love watching her do them,  she paints them pretty pastel colors then sand papers them so the silver or copper shines through a bit.
She tells me that if I am ever on one of my adventures and I see an old key to bring it back to her and she will make me an extra special necklace out of it.
I have never found a key though so I went out on a hunt.   I walked around for ages and I ended up at an old house.  I walked around it looking for a key.  As I started to lose hope, I saw something glistening in the grass, it’s a key, I picked it up then
the door of the house opened and…

By Ruby

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ruby ๐Ÿ˜‰ I love your story it's so magical now I wanna go find a key next time you could add some more language features other than that great story ๐Ÿ˜„

    ReplyDelete