Thursday, August 6, 2015

Zena - What does peace mean to me?

I’m at my batch, standing on top of the hill. I am looking out at the amazing view of the valley stretching out in front of me. I can see a beautiful river flowing gracefully down a hill, I can hear the polite chirp of the morning bird song, I can smell the delicious sweet smell of honey coming from the beautiful forest behind me, I can feel the lush green grass squeezing through my toes, I can almost taste the cold snow on the mountains through the clear winter air. 
This is what peace means to me!  

By 
Zena ~ 

2 comments:

  1. Great story Zena I think it might be the best so far. I loved the sentence where you wrote "I can almost taste the cold snow on the mountains through the clear winter air " next time try moving a simile somewhere in your story
    Good luck
    Samira Valley School

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Zena, great story I really like your describing words and adjectives. Next time try and use different sentence starter, as you have used I alot. Keep up the great work! :)

    ReplyDelete