Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Maddison - Peace

                     PEACE

What peace mean to me? Well this is a hard topic to do i'm pretty sure my teacher is evil im just joking (no im not) …….I suppose peace means happiness and harmony between different social groups.  Peace is no war, people being friendly and getting along and if you were to interact with a different group that you would do it in a matter that's friendly and kind. peace is lack of violence and conflict behaviors.  Peace also means freedom…….. I suppose that's what peace means to me  YOLO.

By Maddison

2 comments:

  1. Hi Maddison
    I really like this sentence: What peace mean to me? Well this is a hard topic to do i'm pretty sure my teacher is evil I'm just joking (no I'm not). It was funny too.

    From Janke Valley School

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing story!! I had trouble writing my 100wc too. I cant wait to see what you have in store for this week.

    ReplyDelete