Sunday, August 2, 2015

Madison - Peace

Once when I was day walking down the street then I saw a man sitting there with a some cardboard it said give peace not war. Then I went home and I made a website call what peace means to me. The next day I looked a to see what people said there was 100 people that  looked at my website. It was getting more by the minute then I when to the man and told about my website. Then I took him to my house and he looked at my website he liked it was good he helped me and I helped him.

By Madison 

2 comments:

  1. I liked your story madison, and how you put a twist on it, though next time re read for spelling mistakes and punctaion.
    From Alyssa.C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Madison, I like your story and how you have added some describing words in there. Next time just make you re read your sentences. :)
    From Lily
    Otautau School

    ReplyDelete