Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Ben - Why bullying?

Bullying bullying bullying a crisis everybody hates it my question is why are better without bullying mm.... yes and no. First no I think we might need to be bullied once or twice so can be propered for when we are adults but there is also yes. I think yes as well because it is not nice to be bullied if it is either cyberbullying with technology or if it is action bullying where there is usually pushing and shoving either way it's not nice to bully there are many types of bullying. Like I said it's not nice to bully so don't do it.

By Ben

1 comment:

  1. great job Ben, you have really told me why bullying isn't nice and why we should get rid of it but next time check missing punctuation and make sure it makes sence
    From Andrew valley primary school ;) :) ;{ :{ ;[ :[

    ReplyDelete