Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Erana - Peace

Peace what does it mean to me.
When I hear the word peace I think of a peaceful life or day or even a peaceful sleep.
Thats just the first thing that pops into my brain there are much more things that I think of like for example, a lack off violence.
When I said a peaceful life or day I mean, no troubles no violence and no wars.
No life is peaceful unfortunately we all have our troubles and our loses.
When I said a peaceful sleep I meant no bad dreams only good ones but thats impossible.
So what peace means to me is no troubles no violence no war and good dreams.

By Erana

2 comments:

  1. I like how you started your by saying when I hear the word peace I think of it really gets you thinking I also like the end of your story as well you have very good punctuation so over all I love your story.
    Brianna. :) (Valley School)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you started your by saying when I hear the word peace I think of it really gets you thinking I also like the end of your story as well you have very good punctuation so over all I love your story.
    Brianna. :) (Valley School)

    ReplyDelete