Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Blake - the key

“Jeff what’s this?” asked his mother, as she pulled out a lot of grey fluff  out of his dirty jeans.  Jeff didn’t answer.  “Come on Jeff” she said as she put the grey fluff under his nose.  Jeff didn’t want to tell, but his mum was demanding an explanation.
“Dust” he said.  His mum shook it off her hand and wiped it on a towel.  Jeff closed his eyes and tried to remember everything,  and said “ I came across an old cellar yesterday, but the door didn’t budge as it was locked”.  “Suddenly I noticed a silver key in the grass.  I picked it up and tried the door”.   To be continued.


By Blake

2 comments:

  1. Very creative writing blake good job

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Blake I liked how you put in you story Mum was demanding an explanation I think it made big impact to your story. Next time do not put so much speech in.
    From Blake (Valley School)

    ReplyDelete