Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Week 5, Term 1 - The hero by Lucy


This morning I woke up and got my clothes on and went outside. I was walking down the street slowly. There was a child and a mother walking past. The mother was pushing the trike down the road. The road was rarely busy as most people didn’t have cars. There’s not much people in this town. when I got to the supermarket, The child was running across the road, The cars were getting closer and closer,  as I leap forward a grab the child and run back, The mother thanked me very much and the people around now call me a hero. But I don’t think I am.

By Lucy

7 comments:

  1. I really liked your story

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your story its like a move I saw well done from Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked your story.I thought I was a super hero to one day.https://edu.nightzookeeper.com/stories/56d47f10684c1203000b7f2e by Katie dancemom1234

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really liked your story.I thought I was a super hero to one day.https://edu.nightzookeeper.com/stories/56d47f10684c1203000b7f2e by Katie dancemom1234

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really liked your story.I thought I was a super hero to one day.https://edu.nightzookeeper.com/stories/56d47f10684c1203000b7f2e by Katie dancemom1234

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was very good. But I think you should read through your work more carefully. Ruby :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job Lucy! Next time work on your capital letters as you put them where they don't need to be put. I love the story though~ Amber T

    ReplyDelete