Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Week 8 - Mr Steven Psycho’s sweet shop- by Matthew

I dash into the shop and suddenly hear little kids laughing at wacky rows of sweets all around the shop. On a big white table are two large walking, talking chocolate chips. Both are wearing uniform. One is shooting a mini rifle and the other one is lying on the table acting dead. On the side of the table a sign says REENACTMENT OF THE CHOCO WORLD WAR 1!  then a man with rainbow roll stretches it out and makes a sword and slices a metal pole in half  then he looks at me and passes me talking chip and tells me to keep it. I’ll name it Chipper!
                              


3 comments:

  1. Great story, I like how you did it about chocolate chips. Next time work on your punctuation.
    Amber T :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked it if is really funny and serious ps it is pistachio :-|
    from Connor

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great story Matthew! Next time work on capital letters
    ~Michaela :)

    ReplyDelete