Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Week 8 - As I lie there by Kynan



As I lie there tractors growl, birds tweat I think about the animals, the trees and everything else that is on this wonderful planet even chips.As the farmer picks away row by row I hear the birds fly above my head. When I lie under the peaceful tree I think about everything going on in this world like bullying and crimes. I think “Why are all of my friends still up there why don’t they come down and see me maybe they don’t like me. As I think about the world and all of the problems I think “Being an apple is sweet.   


By Kynan

2 comments:

  1. You forgot a speech mark at the end of your last sentence, and at one point forgot (a) space(s) after a full stop.
    ~Ryan B

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a good. i like the story line but you are missing some puncuation through out the story:) comment by from charlotte

    ReplyDelete