Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Week 7 - A lesson on why to do what you are told ! by Amber

Hi my name is Serra and one day I was on my phone on youtube while talking to my friends on instagram. My mom keeped yelling at me to clean my room but I didn't want to so I just ignored her . My mum being her turned the internet of .When  the connection broke  I screamed and yelled because I had nothing to do.Than I had a brilliant plan my little sister  Villote likes cleaning rooms and she had to go take the dog for a walk and she didn't want to . So my amazing idea is for me to walk the dog while Villote tidys my room. My plan would've worked if my mum didn't overhear. So I sucked it up and tidy my room.When I had finished tidying my room my mum turned the internet back on.  YAYYY !

By Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment