Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Week 5, Term 1 -Thunder Boy by Charlotte

                                       
As the silent wind creeps softly through my window at night and the smokey fog swirls in the night sky I feel as though the hundreds of stars are looking at me through my window.
I softly fall asleep on my pillow but am suddenly awoken by a strange swooping sound coming from outside. I slowly get out of bed, I draw open my dusty curtains and unlatch the rusty window lock to find nothing. But just as i turn around I hear the sound again and this time I turn and see the greatest superhero of all time…. THUNDER BOY!!!!!!        By charlotte☺☺☺

2 comments:

  1. Wow i liked your story.
    i liked how you put the boy
    in to the story

    ReplyDelete
  2. your story is terrific. by emily

    ReplyDelete