Monday, March 14, 2016

Week 7 - Connection Problems by Amber T

It was Monday night when our connection started playing up. My sister was complaining nonstop about how she’d die if she didn’t get on Instagram right this second. Her complaining was driving me and my parents insane, so they decided to ring up our WiFi company. Turns out that they wouldn’t be able to fix it until the next day! This made us all groan knowing that we wouldn’t be getting any sleep with her complaining. Mum and Dad decided to ring all the companies until they found one. Luckily the very last one were able to come over straight away. It started working and everyone was happy again.

By Amber T

3 comments:

  1. Hi Amber .
    Very good job.
    Bhttps://edu.nightzookeeper.com/stories/56e6ad8df83821030043d542/editye.Najat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amber,

    I really enjoyed this 100WC- I wouldn't like having no Wifi either! You put a lot of information and detail into a small amount of words and your use of sentence structure was very good.

    Well done!
    Emily, Team100, Sheffield

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your story and the bit that said my sister is driving me parents insane. Sophie:)

    ReplyDelete