Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Week 6, Term 1-the evil eye by Vannary

My brother and I was going to the mall to get some decoration for chinese new year. There were three men talking and, they looked like they had a dress on, my brother felt disturbed.
When we came back from shopping the three men were turned into  STATUES. There was a snake slithering down the park we chased after it. The snake  went down a hole that led to a subway  we took the stairs but we couldn't find it.
We didn’t know what to do so my brother called the police and dealt with it.
And that was the end of that.

By Vannary
conversation

3 comments:

  1. I really like your story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Vannary,
    You wrote a very good story based on the prompt. You have written a very good story.Here is a link to my story
    https://edu.nightzookeeper.com/stories/56df1b83dd7ce303006e3adc
    From Molly123

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Vannary,
    I really enjoyed your writting. You have written a very good piece based on the prompt.Here is a link to my 100 w/c
    https://edu.nightzookeeper.com/stories/56df1b83dd7ce303006e3adc
    From Molly123

    ReplyDelete