Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Week 6, Term 1 - The Meeting by Ruby

The Meeting
The leaves swayed gently in the light breeze, the sun was starting to set making the sky a beautiful red colour. I sat down not knowing how long they would be, it was a long drive from the airport. The sky had gone dark and the moon was nowhere to be seen, it was already 10pm, maybe they were lost. The wind started to pick up making the leaves blow wildly. As I was about to stand up I saw two men walk through the entrance. They approached me and one said “Good evening, are you Tim McDonald”? 

By Ruby

3 comments:

  1. Dear Ruby ,
    You started off the story really well. You used great describing words. Here is a link to my 100 w/c
    https://edu.nightzookeeper.com/stories/56df1b83dd7ce303006e3adc
    From Molly123

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ruby i really enjoyed your story this this week you always set the scene.
    Next time check your work to make sure it flows.
    Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ruby I really enjoyed your story this week. You always set the scene. Next time check to make sure it flows
    zoe

    ReplyDelete