Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Week 7 - Shutdown by Zoe


As my nimble fingers flew across the keyboard,the dull keys came alive and played  like a symphony orchestra.  Beeep beeep suddenly I awoke from my daydream at the same time a warning came up on my screen a virus was detected, it was shutting down everything.  Internet websites and social media had collapsed, satellites were disconnecting. I rushed outside people all over the city were in panic the streets were bustling with people. I rushed to my phone and dialed my mother’s number I tried desperately to call her, but that's when the connection broke.  It was complete chaos with out internet there was no way contact other people, a chill ran down my spine I was completely shut off from the outside world.

By Zoe

1 comment:

  1. Hi Zoe I can't believe you did that at night well done.
    You never just write boring words your words are always exciting. But one thing was I didn't know if the main charter was by there self or not. Once again well done. Jasmine :)

    ReplyDelete