Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Week 8 - Goodbye - Ruby

Goodbye
The air danced around me making me shiver as I walked to meet her. There weren’t many people out at this time of night, maybe I will get away with it. I started to have second thoughts about what I was doing, having to lie to my parents. I turned the corner and walked into a narrow alleyway, it was relatively clean only a few packets of chips and a small row boat. She was standing down the end of the alleyway where she said she would be. I approached her cautiously not sure about what she would do, “You got them?” she asked.  I nodded and showed her the tickets, “Sweet, we fly out tonight”.

By Ruby

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ruby,
    I LOVE THIS!!! Great idea and describing words. If this was a story I'd like to read more. I don't think there is anything to change.
    Amber T :)

    ReplyDelete