Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Week 6, Term 1 - My fear by Amber N

             How i got over my fear of people in the street performing !

“Hi my name is Cristina and this is how I got over my fear of people on the street performing”. One day I was walking down the street with a few of my friends when we saw 3 older people that looked like they were supposed to be statue performing a play. I screamed as loud as I could.All  my friends  ran up to them and put some money in a hat they had. I  just stood back and watched. Until one of the people performing said “ there are some dangerous people on the the street but there are also some good people on the street so don't be afraid”. So after all that I no longer had a fear of people performing on the street.

By Amber N

1 comment:

  1. Great work but add some adjectives
    Caleb Andrews

    ReplyDelete