Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Week 6, Term 1 - Frozen by Sophia


Never before had anyone seen anything like it. three  very tall, very strong, very rich men with iron arms and jaws. These men believed they  were invincible. Until one day one of the men woke up and could only move his leg.He called a meeting with his two partners  they each had one  less moving limb. So they chose to sit and talk for they knew they had little time left. And after that day they have been known as the frozen.

By Sophia

5 comments:

  1. I like your story Sophia. I wish there was more for me to read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I like the way you described the men

    ReplyDelete
  3. that was really good

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting Story. Wouldn't like to end up frozen and not being able to move or that I only had a small amount of time left before I froze....From Jack Nally ST. Molaga's SNS...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your story because when i started to read the start of the story it made me feel like it was going to be a good story by jack

    ReplyDelete