Sunday, March 6, 2016

Week 6, Term 1 - Moments In Time by Zoe

As the early morning light crept across my room I heard the creaking of the flour  boards along the dark passageway.  I felt cold air rush  over my skin as the front door slammed shut.  I looked down at my watch it was nearly five am why would he be out that early? I put my coat on and ran out of the house.  I followed him through the desolate city centre until finally he stopped.  I saw him talking to two men he looked worried.  I approached the conversation. The other man was talking fast and low.   My father took one look at me, ‘go home’ he shouted.

By Zoe

5 comments:

  1. well done. from Clinton st molagas ms brennock

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did it hurt your feelings when he shouted at you. by emily

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Zoe I love how your story is so descriptive .Well all of your stories are descriptive from Scarlett

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zoe well done I really liked it was so descriptive. But I thought that you needed too tell us who the he was sooner than you did. But all together it was so so so good like all of your stories. Well done:) Jasmine :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. good job Zoe i really liked your story (:
    from scarlett

    ReplyDelete