Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Week 8 - Dear Diary by Lucy



I always go to the beach with fish and chips every Saturday. I got everything I needed and added a sweet new pair of togs with everything else I needed and stuffed it in my backpack. I got on my bike and pedaled down to the beach.When I saw big signs in a row one was saying “PICK UP THE BEACH” and it was today I was upset because I wanted to go to the beach without it being crowded. There would be a chance for me to lie on the beach, soak up the sun and watch the seagulls fly by. So I biked straight home.

By Lucy

4 comments:

  1. what dose pick up the beach mean????? from scarlett

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lucy
    I really like this story, its crerative, but next time work on your punctuation!
    Amber T :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work but make your spelling better :-]
    Caleb Andrews

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job. But i felt you were a bit repetitive. Using word over and over can get a bit tiering to read. - Sophia

    ReplyDelete