Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Week 8 - by Rawiri


I was eating chips while I was flying to my mums, my chips were salt and vinegar, I like salt and vinegar.
“All passengers put on your seatbelts, we'll be arriving in nelson,”said pilot Adam.
I knew what that means, I'll be arriving at mom's house.
I quickly thought of a lie.
“Oh so this is the plane to nelson, I was meant to stay at Christchurch,” I lied.
“Oh dose  it, it doesn't say you were meant to stay at Christchurch on your ticket,”

Said flight attendant Donna. Row 5

By Rawiri

2 comments:

  1. isn't Adam your dad it is a very good what lie was it there is no full stop at the end of your story from connor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great story. Next time work on your punctuation and try to make your writing make more sense.
    Amber T :)

    ReplyDelete