Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Week 8 - The lucky sweet shop


On hot days I would lie there in my room thinking of what I could do I came up with an idea, I could create a map of my own made up  business!! So I got a sheet of paper and a pen and named the business the Lucky Sweet shop. I decided that the only savoury stuff I would sell there would be hot chips hot dogs and burgers. I said to myself i could make the workers have jet packs on that will allow them to fly.I also decided that i would have a hire able boat to row.  

By Scarlett

4 comments:

  1. You should check your punctuation! I needs to always be a capital if it is by itself, and you need to put (a) space(s) after full stops!
    ~Ryan B

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked this story but next time u could add some commas. Harriett :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. good story great use of the words

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job i liked your descriptive words but maybe work on your punctuation. - Sophia.

    ReplyDelete