Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Week 8 - Andy by Michaela

                         

Hi I’m Andy I live in Sydney. I like chips and sweet things like candy,anyway when I am older I would like to be able to go base jumping because I really want to fly. Once I saw a bunch of people flying in a row it looked AWESOME! At dinner one night I was talking about how much I wanted to go base jumping but my brother said I was lying because he said I would be to scared to go. In the morning I was still angry at my brother and he was telling my parents how awesome he was so I said it was a lie, it was funny.   

6 comments:

  1. you need to highlight the words that have to be used form scralett

    ReplyDelete
  2. remember to highlight the main words

    -sam carter

    ReplyDelete
  3. great story Michaela great use of the words ~brandon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job Michaela. I enjoyed it. But maybe next time you could use more smilies like because i want to fly like a bird, and maybe some more descriptive words like it looked spectacular . - Sophia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great work but ad some more adjectives
    Caleb Andrews

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Job Michaela I love your story
    Next time make sure you use punctuation
    From LUCY :D

    ReplyDelete