Monday, March 21, 2016

Week 8 - The Boy by Ryan B


‘What’s for tea?’ The boy asks. ‘Fish’n’chips’ His mother replied. ‘Sweet!’ ‘I’m going to go lie down, can you watch over your sister for me please?’ The mother asks, ‘Sure’ the boy replies:
‘After dinner, I’m going to go rowing down on the lake. Is that Okay?’ ‘We’ll see, I still need to get the ironing down, and you you promised to help.’
After dinner, the boy went down the flying-fox to the lake. He pulled his kayak out from the shed, and dusted it off.  ‘I can’t believe I’m finally doing this!’

By Ryan B

3 comments:

  1. your punctuation is fine but your stories always consist of diologue and not much else. A little bit of diologue is ok but to much ruins it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great story good use of the words

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's a great story too. I disagree with the first comment above.

    ReplyDelete