Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Week 7 - The undeniable by Sophia


“Hello … anyone there? I can't hear a thing.”
That's when the connection broke. And I was sitting in complete darkness. All that was to be heard was a soft sound of a baby crying far down the street. I no longer had the cracking phone as my companion.  Complete emptiness filled my soul.  But then I felt them, those unmistakable soft hands clenching my arm. It was Sarah.  She was gripping me so tightly I no longer could feel my left arm, I nudged her. She loosened her grip. But the undeniable truth was I couldn’t live this way, I couldn’t it was impossible, every time I move I’m in pain. I rested my head on the hospital pillow and said my goodbyes.

By Sophia

2 comments:

  1. That was really good Sophia I loved how you described everything but next time you could check more carefully especially grammar. Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  2. work on your grammar ruby
    mac

    ReplyDelete