Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Week 5, Term 1 - Super Woman by Vannary

I was watching the news There’s Super woman I shouted. Super woman was my favourite super hero since I was a little girl, she was the one who keeped me going for all those years I got Bullied. As the news went on super woman saves the day again.
She saved a boy from getting hit by train.
we were going to see super woman at a festival that mum saw on the news but it cost $60 to go in mum as pretty shocked but she knew I was really excited.
i got an autograph from her and I got to MEET HER IN PERSON!

By Vannary
……………………………………………………

3 comments:

  1. Hi Vannary, I think you did a great job on your 100 word challenge this week, I especially liked the part where Super Woman saved the boy from the train. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like it by clinton st molaga school

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT STORY VANNARY
    next time you should edit it more but I absolutely love your story
    :) LULU

    ReplyDelete