Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Week 7 - Out new wifi by Scarlett

Our new wifi had just been put in, mum said not to use it yet but I still did anyway. Then my brother Harry yelled “SALLY!” and I said what?, he yelled back to me “You used the wifi didn’t you.”I yelled well yes but I just couldn’t help it. “He said well the connection's lost and now we will have to get the wifi fixed AGAIN!” Then  mum walked into the room she said “what’s the matter?” and harry started telling tales.Mum came over to me and said sally now we are going to have to get brand new wifi because the connection is LOST!!!!!!!!    

By Scarlett

2 comments:

  1. I love your story at home always have wifi playing up


    olivia

    ReplyDelete
  2. good job Scarlett but how did it brake straight away?
    Vannary

    ReplyDelete